sobota, 13 lutego 2016

Day 0

Chiang Rai

My kingdom for the ability to leave the nightmare of Bangkok behind!

When I get off in Chiang Rai, the different flow is already tangible in the small homey airport. A group of school children is playing some Thai music to welcome the passengers. A living business card of a local school I assume.

I am staying with a lovely CouchSurfer tonight, Tao. Upon arrival at his, we just lose ourselves in conversation until my jetlag speaks up and demands to be taken into consideration. When I finally wake up, two other CouchSurfers have arrived and we decide to paint the town red!

Hop of a taxi away, the city of Chiang Rai welcomes us with nice food, authentic Thai vibe, not many white faces and some great massage. One of the masseuses has a tiny Thai baby: the CUSTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. For the first time in my life I consider kidnapping and going into human trafficking…








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz